Engelwood Asset Management is a CSSF regulated third-party AIFM (European Alternative Investment Fund Manager) active in the following areas:
- Real Estate;
- Private Equity;
- Fund of funds & Financial Assets;
- Private Debt.
We provide solutions and services for:
- Fund Structuring: a dedicated team assists in defining the investment policy and the most appropriate form of the AIF;
- Portfolio Management: due diligence coordination, taking of in- and divestments decisions, monitoring of assets with the assistance of external advisors;
- Risk Management: establishment, and monitoring compliance with qualitative and quantitative risk limits as set forth in the AIF documents in accordance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Valuation: establishment of valuation policies and assessing adequate valuation methodologies liaising with external valuation experts;
- Compliance: ensuring that the AIF is managed, operated and administrated in accordance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Distribution: set up and distribution process, ensuring that the AIF is distributed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
As a fully compliant & licensed entity, we offer a turnkey solution for fund managers and advisors running Luxembourg-domiciled AIFs and or EU AIFs, allowing clients to quickly access to our alternative investment funds platform, to set up and manage a tailor-made AIF or to upgrade their existing structures without going through costly and lengthy recruitment and approval processes in addition to reducing additional capital requirements.